INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to art. 13 Reg. (EU) 679/2016 (GDPR)
Porto Cervo Limo Services soc. coop. a. r.l., Via Genova n. 3, 07021 Arzachena (SS), tel. n. 0789 909852, PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org, VAT number n. IT02648500904, as legal entity Data Controller, informs you, pursuant to art. 13 Regulation (EU) n. 679/2016 (hereinafter "GDPR"), that your data will be processed for the following purposes:
1. OBJECT OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller processes personal identification data (for example: name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, email address, social security number - later, "personal data" or even "data") that you have communicated during the information requests and / or quotes or for the conclusion of contracts for the Services of the Data Controller or for the possible selection of CVs spontaneously sent, requesting the possibility of starting collaborations, internships, traineeships or other forms of working relationships.
2. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
A) For the following Service Purposes:
- to produce quotes
- to start telephone and / or email contacts aimed at the possible conclusion of contractual and / or collaborative relationships with Porto Cervo Limo Services soc. coop. a. r.l. as part of the services offered by it and for which you have been contacted by telephone, email or contact form on the motuslimo.com website and purposes strictly connected to the management of the aforementioned relationship (eg acquisition of pre-contractual information for executing the requested services).
- to conclude contracts for the Holder's Services;
- to fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations
- to view curriculum vitae spontaneously sent in order to select, in the case of open positions, any professional figures for starting work relationships and / or collaborations and / or internships / traineeships;
- to fulfill the law obligations, by a regulation of the European community legislation or by an order of the Authorities (as, for example, in the matter of laundering) or Supervisory Agency;
- to exercise the rights of the owner, for example, the right to defence in front of a court.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to the letter A) is mandatory to use the services of the owner.
B) Only subject to your specific and distinct approval, for the following Marketing Purposes:
- direct marketing: sending you, by email, mail and / or text messages and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on the services offered by the Owner.
3. MODALITY OF TREATMENT
The processing of your personal data is carried out by the following operations: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the data provided by paper and / or telephone and / or telematically (also by filling in the forms / forms prepared in the motuslimo.com domain) will be processed either by paper or electronic and / or automated system. The data processing will always take place in such a way as to guarantee its logical and physical security and confidentiality.
4. DURATION OF TREATMENT
The personal data collected in the moment of the signing of contracts or the start of service relationships with customers, will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the related purposes and, in any case, for a time not exceeding the timing related to the legal obligations of conservation accounting records (currently set at 10 years).
Personal data collected for marketing purposes will be processed for no more than 2 years from collection.
Personal data collected and processed for the purpose of drawing up quotes, offers or commercial proposals that have not led to the establishment of a contractual or service relationship, will be kept for a maximum period of 12 months from the sending of the last proposal or revision of the 'offer.
Curricula vitae received, by post or email, are kept only for the time strictly necessary for the completion of any selection procedures. CVs spontaneously received in periods in which selection procedures are not open, will not be seen or stored in any way but deleted or destroyed immediately after their reception.
5. DATA ACCESS
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to the art. 2:
- to employees and collaborators of the Owner in their capacity as agents and / or any managers and / or system administrators;
- to third party companies or other subjects that carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
6. DATA COMMUNICATION
Your data will not be publicized.
Without the need of express approval (pursuant to Article 6 letters b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to the art. 2. A) to Supervisory Agencies, Judicial Authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the above purposes.
The motuslimo.com domain contains hypertext links that do not constitute communication to other domains. Porto Cervo Limo Services soc. coop. a. r.l. is not responsible for any privacy violations at your damage by such external sites.
Personal data are stored on electronic supports at the headquarters of the owner located in Via Genova n. 3, 07021 Arzachena (SS). Personal data collected through the motuslimo.com site are also stored at servers located on the European territory of national hosting provider (Aruba SpA).
Data transfer abroad
For the exclusive purposes of execution of the requested services, your personal data provided could be transferred to Car Rental Agencies partners or agencies located in countries in or outside the European Union. In the case of transfers to countries outside the EU, these will be countries for which the European Commission has established an adequate level of protection through a specific decision, or which have provided adequate guarantees and the interested parties have rights to action and effective remedies.
The transfer of your data to non-EU countries that do not provide a sufficient level of guarantees will be performed only in compliance with international rules and agreements and with the adoption of appropriate measures (eg standard contractual clauses).
7. NATURE OF DATA CONFERENCE AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL TO REPLY
The provision of data for the purposes of service pursuant to art. 2. A) is mandatory. In their absence, we cannot guarantee the services of the art. 2. A).
The provision of data for marketing purposes pursuant to art. 2. B) is instead optional. It may therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided, and in this case, it will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, it will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to the art. 2. A).
8. RIGHTS OF THE INVOLVED PART
As an involved party, we inform you that you have the rights referred to the art. 15 GDPR and, precisely, the rights:
- to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- to obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner and of any responsible;
- to obtain: a) updating, limitation, rectification, or, when interested, integration of data; b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the declaration that the operations referred to the letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also about their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or publicized, except the case in which such accomplishment it’s impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning you and to transmit this data to another data controller without impediment, if: a) the processing is based on a specific approval or on a contract; b) the treatment is carried out by automated means; c) it’ s technically feasible;
- to oppose, in whole or in part, the processing of personal data for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
9. MODALITIES OF EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
To exercise your rights, you can send:
- A registered letter with return receipt at the address Via Genova n. 3, 07021 Arzachena (SS);
- an email to the following address email@example.com or to the certified mail box: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or simply want more information on the processing of your personal data, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com. Before that the Porto Cervo Limo Services soc. coop. a. r.l. may provide you or modify any information, you may need to verify your identity and answer some questions. An answer will be provided as soon as possible and, in any case, no later than 30 days from receipt.
10. HOLDER, RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
The Data Controller is Porto Cervo Limo Services soc. coop. a. r.l., Via Genova n. 3, 07021 Arzachena (SS), VAT number / C.F. n. 02648500904. The updated list of any responsible persons and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller. To find out the updated list, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.